Ahead of the start of a new era that will no doubt bring intense new challenges, the Pantone Color Institute has announced that its 2020 Pantone Color of the Year is PANTONE 19-4052 Classic Blue, a deep blue shade that’s at once comforting and relatable.
The indigo hue brings to mind both the constant and the classic; the sky at dusk, an impeccably tailored suit, serene waters, or a bowl of perfectly ripe blueberries.
Apart from the Pantone Color of the Year, there will be more shades for the Summer Fashion Trends 2020 season. So you have more varieties to make your choice, like coral pink, saffron, Biscay green, flame scarlet, chive, faded denim.
Some color swatch is been provided below:
- CORAL PINK
- FADED DENIM
- FLAME SCARLET
- ORANGE PEEL
- MOSAIC BLUE
To know more about, read here.
Some of the trending silhouette for the Summer Fashion Trends 2020 as per your body type:
Add Kultinc T-shirt to your Wardrobe Collection.
As per the current trend report, Summer Fashion Trend 2020 Will be complemented with the “Polka dot” print. So get your self ready with amazing outfits with polka dots. Just in case you wanna be in summer fashion trend.
Here are some outfit suggestions for Summer Fashion Trends 2020:
You can style up yourself with amazing polka dot tees, tops, dresses for any occasion.
1. For day look – Use bright colors.
2. For afternoon look – Use pastel shades.
3. For an evening party looks – Use flame scarlet, classic blue.
- For a go-to an office look, pair up pastel polka dot top with a black skirt and a pair of stilettos complimenting with a black tote bag.
- For a day date look, go for a red polka dot dress with white boots and a sunglass off course, with a sling bag.
So be trendy, wear classic blues and polka dots in Summer 2020 for a trendy look. And of course, wear clothes you are comfortable in. Have a great spring-summer till my next blog.